Follow the Knights on their US Tour

Updated daily

Wednesday 6 July 2011

I read these two comments on the #1 lacrosse forum site http://www.laxpower.com/ below about the Knights on the Gait Cup thread and thought that I would post here:


Re: English Knights Lacrosse

New postby Andersen on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 am
Watching the English Knights at Gait Cup was one of the highlights of the summer for me. There were lots of great things about watching them play. They're certainly a respectable team with several very good players. The defenseman with the neon orange mesh stood out for me. My wife and I were really impressed by the way all the players encouraged each other throughout the game, very cool to see. Everyone commented on the first class way the players conducted themselves. I sure hope to see them over here again. Best of luck in the future.
Andersen
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 pm



Re: English Knights Lacrosse

New postby sclax19 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 am
I had the opportunity of playing against the knights. On the field they are very intense and serious, not really the nicest kids when playing against them. But we got to take a picture with them after the game. They were ALL really nice and cool kids. They also had great sportsmanship and a huge desire to win. Overall it was a neat experience and I'm glad I had the opportunity to play against them


...............................................

This is the goal we set for the team, WE WON fella's

No comments:

Post a Comment